Monday, November 06, 2006

A new season begins!

Time off the bike is a great thing...but getting back on the bike is even better! Jeff and I have settled into our home and our routines. We're eagerly awaiting the arrival of his mom who will be staying with us for 2 weeks. We can't wait to host her and show her around the big city of Cambridge :).

I'm supply teaching 2-3 days a week - enough to stay disciplined in my daily routines but not so much as to interfere with training. It's great to see everyone at GCI...it's an amazing school!

Jeff is in the process of changing careers...he's going back to working in a restaurant (much more his passion than mechanical design). As of this Friday, there will be no more commutes to Mississauga (yuck!). He's also in the process of beginning Chez Vous...fine dining catering!

For next season, I've signed with Cheerwine. We've got an incredible team lined up! (Stay tuned for more details). I feel I've gone "Full Cycle" now that I'm returning to the team that supported me in my first year back to full time racing. Thank you Anne once again for contributing so much to women's cycling!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: