Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Recovery Day!

One of my favourite parts of racing is the recovery day. Chrissy, Beth, Brooke and I took a relaxing ride along the bike path in Fayetteville.

We saw turtles everywhere soaking in the sun....


...and frogs catching some rays...


...even the leaves on the edge of the trail were taking in the sun. Unfortunately we realized a bit too late that this was poison ivy and our bikes had been leaning against it!

Fortunately Chrissy and Brooke had the solution! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics honey but omg!!you don't do well with poison ivy!!!! Hope you didn't touch any of it, keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Looks like you had a really nice day, rest lots!!
Love as always
Mom

Anonymous said...

nice - my recovery day wasn't the same without you. no turtles, no frogs, no poison ivy and definitely no friends! missin' you guys, kb

Anonymous said...

OK......I did not see this photo :)