Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nationals 2007 - Saint-Georges, Quebec

For the second year in a row Jeff has been my team support at Nationals...from working in the feed zone to following me in the time trial. I really couldn't do it without you Buddy! :)

The start of the road race...3pm, 30 degrees, 127km. A challenging course both physically and tactically! Gina Grain took the win, I was 7th and Betina was 11th.


A Bronze medal in the National ITT :). It was nice to share the podium with Anne and Lynne.

Dinner with Betina and Dan at Maison Vinot, our B&B.

A fond farewell to our hosts and new found friends Raymonde and Philippe...I'm already looking forward to our evening chats next year when we return for the 2008 National Championships!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see these pictures honey, wish I could have been there with you, but I'm always there in heart if not body.
Love always
Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

-Joel