Friday, September 07, 2007

One last day at the beach...

The Labour Day weekend was beautiful this year! We all took advantage of the weather on Monday and went up to the Pinery (where else :)

It was fun playing in the water with Alex, Maddie and Nini (or Nicholas as he now prefers to be called)


Mike and Val - two of the best parents I know!


Jeff...after a late night at work.

And now onto the final stretch of racing...I head to Ardeche, France once again to prepare for the World Championships. Looking forward to some great racing...and when I return I'm getting married!! (28 more sleeps :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots and couldn't agree more.
All the best for France,

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

As always I am thinking of you and how proud you've always made me. Keep safe and hurry back to all who love you.
Love always
Mom