Friday, December 21, 2007

Kansas or Kansas-City-Kansas :)


Just got back from a fantastic weekend visiting Kelly and Bill at their home in Kansas City (Kansas). Laura and I made the trek for a fun-filled weekend of hiking, eating BBQ (from which I'm STILL full), shopping at the Plaza, meeting Kelly's mom and step-dad and watching the National Cyclocross Championships. After spending some time in this place and not knowing which direction I was heading half the time or even which state I was in, I can see how Dorothy got lost! :) Thanks for everything Kelly!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anytime Leigh - it was my pleasure!! South! No....East! No wait, I really know this time - North!! Oh whatever, just point me towards the BBQ! See you soon - kb

david santos said...

Happy new year!! Leigh.