Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We've Arrived!!


Vincent, Svein and I went out for our first ride in Japan today :). Vince Flannigan, our guide, took us up a beautiful climb from which we could see Kyoto to the south. It's very hot to say the least - should be perfect for Beijing! I'll post a web album of the Tour de Thuringen on this blog shortly...it was a super fast race with lots of opportunities to stretch our limits. Felisha won the mountain jersey and our whole team stepped up to the challenge of Euro-racing. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it safe and sound, what a loooong flight that was. Japan sounds amazing, hope you get to enjoy it while training.
Love Always
Mom

Anonymous said...

Leigh;

I'm very happy for you. I was so proud when I read you were going to the olympics.

Ann - I miss talking to you.

Debs