Sunday, May 28, 2006

My #1 Fans!

On very little sleep and a lot of adrenalin, my mom and her friend Winnie made the trek to Montreal this weekend to watch me race in the World Cup. Spectators at this race are a tough bunch, as they must hike up the mountain to see the start/finish. My mom and Winnie asked for directions up the mountain from a fitness-crazed Quebequois and were sent on a 2 hour hike up the trails of Mont Royale! They made it in plenty of time to cheer me (and the rest of my teammates) on as we crested the 2 km climb 11 times. After the race, the adventure for Winnie and my mom continued, including the services of helpful policemen and taxi drivers to find their car and then to find me in the maze of student housing. They truly are my #1 Fans! Posted by Picasa

No comments: