Monday, April 09, 2007

Some amazing people in my life I'm grateful for!

Ziggy...my first coach who's passion for cycling is surpassed only by his will to share his experiences and knowledge with all those around him!


Frank...my coach and confidante who's "zen" approach keeps me grounded and focused when I need it most


My mom...who gives me unconditional love and support in all I do.


My dad...who's inspired me from day one to live your dreams!


And Jeff...with you, my life has risen to a whole new dimension of happiness :).

And to all my friends and family who I couldn't picture here because I can only post 5 pictures at a time :)...thank you...I love you!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Leigh, I've always been so proud to be your Mom. You give so much to so many, it's no wonder so many people love and respect you.
Your number one fan, sorry Jeff, I've known her longer LOL
Love always
Mom